I was going to post this in the 950 forum like I usually do, but figure this one needs some activity.

I have five of these things.....they are amazing little amps. I first added three to the fronts and center to replace three channels of a parasound HCA-855 and the difference was very noticeable and significant. I am still in the process of upgrading my speakers to the Paradigm Studio line, but I wanted to get a couple more M200's for the rears before I did so I could compare the difference. They arrived today, so I hooked up to my mini-monitors in the back. I loved my Parasound 855 (just sold it), but these M200's are awesome. There is a lot more activity in the rears, and it's a lot more intelligible. Sounds effects during 5.1 playback can now be described as 'startling' at times, both in the front and the back. I was skeptical that these would make that much of a difference for the rears, but my wife encouraged me to go for it (yes, really.....my wife), so I did. I'm now up to five, with plans to add a sixth when budget allows.....trying to focus on the speakers right now and then will take a little spending hiatus. The studio/100's just came in yesterday so I'm going to give them a little time to break in before commenting on their pairing with the M200's in front.....but early indications are positive Just placed an order for studio/20's for the rear.....hoping these amps will be happier with those than they are with the mini's.....anyway, I know that Outlaw has the 755 and 770......but I wouldn't trade these M200's for anything.....they rule!!
7075 Amp
950 PrePro (2003-2010)
975 PrePro (2012-Present)
Outlaw ICs (2003-Present)
M8 Subwoofer (2011-Present)
???