Outlaw Audio home shop products hideout news support about
Topic Options
#3 - 03/06/01 08:20 PM Woohoo! I'm the first 1050 poster!
Alfer Offline
Deputy Gunslinger

Loc: USA
Just gotta say I really dig my 1050. I've run it through some paces since I received it and am very impressed with it's ability to decode the 6.1 DD soundtracks.

If I had one addition I'd like to see added to future models, it would be more digital inputs, since they are becoming more of the "norm" these days in the fast paced world of home electronics and Home Theaters.

p.s. Outlaw has OUTSTANDING customer service!

Later!
Alfer

------------------
Check out my HT website: The Enormodome

Join Club Enormodome

Join Club Enormodome

#4 - 03/07/01 10:26 AM Re: Woohoo! I'm the first 1050 poster!
Scott Offline
Desperado

Thanks Alfer!

I'm glad to hear your enjoying your 1050. By the way, nice job on your web site!

#5 - 03/07/01 06:32 PM Re: Woohoo! I'm the first 1050 poster!
David Olstein Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: New York, NY USA
If you're running out of digital inputs, you might want to consider getting the Digital Director from MSB Technology -- it has multiple digital inputs (both coaxial and optical) and I believe it has two digital outputs.

Quote:
Originally posted by Alfer:
Just gotta say I really dig my 1050. I've run it through some paces since I received it and am very impressed with it's ability to decode the 6.1 DD soundtracks.

If I had one addition I'd like to see added to future models, it would be more digital inputs, since they are becoming more of the "norm" these days in the fast paced world of home electronics and Home Theaters.

p.s. Outlaw has OUTSTANDING customer service!

Later!
Alfer

#6 - 03/11/01 08:22 AM Re: Woohoo! I'm the first 1050 poster!
Soundog Offline
Deputy Gunslinger

Loc: Delmar, NY, USA
I use the Recoton optical switcher - gives me 3 optical inputs to plug into one 1050 input - manual switching but it works for me - I have my CD changers into op1 & on switcher in op2 along with DVD . I have a 3rd older changer that has only analog output - so I can remotely chose CD - op1 or op2 (manually preselected on switcher) or analog - depending where the cd is located - I use these with the Nirvis Slink-e device that will allow me to select songs(with lyrics)or albums (with cover art and contents)from my computer (projected on my TV monitor). The Slink-e downloads info from internet automatically - I have to change input however using remote when device moves from one changer to anonother - Nirvis has another device ($$$) that can change optical inputs automatically, however.

Who's Online
0 registered (), 140 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
jamescuz, Zilla8d3, waferman, picnicjc, Hedoboy
8709 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
butchgo 1
zuter 1
Forum Stats
8,709 Registered Members
88 Forums
11,327 Topics
98,693 Posts