I am having a continued issue with my 950 losing it's configurations every time there is a power fluctuation. This would happen once in a great while when the unit was new but now it can be a few times a week. Constantly resetting all trims, inputs, distances, speaker sizes and crossovers is getting old. The unit was removed from the previous surge suppressor and placed on it's own in December with no improvement. It should be noted that all other equipment in the system is not having a problem. The TV, DVD, CD, DVR and PC have never lost a configuration or even shut off due to these power fluctuations, only the 950.
I have contacted Outlaw support and the response is "It is not uncommon for the Model 950 to behave in the way you describe when in those type of power conditions.". The words ... not uncommon... are what give me concern. I get the feeling this will be yet another idiosyncrasy that I will have to live with.
Thinking back at 5 years of ownership there have been way to many of these small issues that never seem to get resolved. I think that is why I never upgraded to the 990, gun shy with good reason.
Excuse my venting and please give suggestions to resolve this issue. Anyone use a UPS with their processor?