Outlaw Audio home shop products hideout news support about
Topic Options
#23996 - 12/24/09 05:00 PM 4 stack for the OPPO BDP-83
gunslinger Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: Spring Lake, Michigan
I just placed my order for a 4 stack of 1m interconnects, which I know are great cables. I had to take advantage of the 15% discount for the holidays. I know my cables wont be here for a while, but that is ok. The only thing I am worried about is when I placed my order I wanted the cables sent to my place of work so that someone is there to sign for them, but I mistakenly typed my place of work into the alternate billing portion of the order form. So when I reviewed my order status it showed the shipping adress going to my home and the billing adress going to my place of work. I sent an e-mail right away to the order desk at outlaw, but I know no onw will recieve it until next week. I just hope they recieve the email before the cables get shipped. Has anyone made this mistake before? Or can anyone give me comfort about the sittuations? As long as someone reads the email before they get shipped I should be ok right? Anyway not that big of a deal. It can get resolved somehow.

Have a great holiday everyone.

#23997 - 12/25/09 12:50 AM Re: 4 stack for the OPPO BDP-83
og33 Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: White Cloud, Michigan
The Outlaws usually monitor the forum while they're closed, so I wouldn't worry. If you ordered today after 5, they won't get shipped til Monday anyway, so you should be able to contact them then and get it taken care of.
Panasonic BDP-45
Outlaw LFM-2

2 Channel:
Red Dragon M-500 monoblocks
BAT-VK3i
Salk HT-1TL's
Apple TV
Beresford 7520 DAC
Surgex XS10

Who's Online
0 registered (), 90 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Hedoboy, naowro, BeBop, workarounder, robpar
8705 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Forum Stats
8,705 Registered Members
88 Forums
11,326 Topics
98,691 Posts

Most users ever online: 476 @ 12/28/22 08:54 PM