I have just completed a setup using a Pioneer 563A SACD/DVD-A with an ICBM. There were many things I liked about the 563A (as a cheap $140 DVD), but the bass management was unbearable!

I bought a used ICBM on Audiogon, and placed it between my Elite 26VSX receiver and 3 seperate stereo amps (NAD 2600A, AMC 2100, and a Proton AA-1150) and a mono amp (NHT). BTW, I buy a lot of stereo gear on Ebay, if it's a great deal.

I fed the Pioneer 563A straight into the 5.1 analog inputs on the Elite, and used the Pre-amp outs to feed the ICBM. The ICBM feeds the amps and the amps feed a stereo pair of NHT SW2P subs and two pairs of Magnepan MMGs and a center NHT speaker.

The result is bliss. Everything I listen to, from jazz to classical to rock, sounds wonderful. I am buying SACDs and DVD-As in all categories and they (for the first time) sound amazing! I have shut down the TV and spend all my spare time enjoying music.

The ICBM may be one of the best products since the dawn of multi-channel sound!!!