Outlaw Audio home shop products hideout news support about
Topic Options
#20822 - 01/11/03 10:36 PM Football in High Def!!!
m-mmeyer Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: Chanhassen, MN, USA
Well kudo's must go to CBS for a great job on the Steelers Titans game today in HD. Also thanks to RCA for sponsoring it! I thought it was well done and looked terrific.
On another note, a big rasberry to Fox for still refusing to get on board the HD bus and broadcasting a primetime game in 480P !?!
With 10 days so far on the HD bus I find myself watch shows I didn't before and enjoying the ones I did more. I also find myself noticing strange things too, hair out of place, dust in the air and dirty windows!

------------------
m-mmeyer
GO TWINS
My DVD's
"Pain heals, Chicks dig scars and glory is forever"
From the mouth of Keanu Reeves one the great pundits of our time! smile

#20823 - 01/18/03 01:11 PM Re: Football in High Def!!!
Smart Little Lena Offline
Desperado

Loc: Dallas
great job on the Steelers Titans game today in HD

This is what I think will 'fuel' the advent of HD. SPORTS and bikinis Mark Cuban covering the ‘Hawaiian Tropic’ Annual pageant on HDNET last week. Amazing how 3-D a feed can look.

Just as, - so many guys came home with the ‘big’ boxes (RP) they had to have when they were scattered all over showroom floors.

When they start seeing HD regularly in sports bars they are going to want to have it at home. I’m looking forward to trickle down, - when our (across the board) standard resolution on even the “K-mart’ 199. special is HR capable. I’m even hoping that the ‘look’ is so incredible it will create a ‘force’ on broadcasters to have to allocate bandwidth for at least 720p (“Channel @@@ all HD ….all the time!).

You can actually follow the puck in ice hockey. It really makes an amazing difference in detail and depth perception of player’s juxtaposition to each other in sports.

[This message has been edited by Smart Little Lena (edited January 18, 2003).]

Who's Online
0 registered (), 86 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
jamescuz, Zilla8d3, waferman, picnicjc, Hedoboy
8709 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
butchgo 1
zuter 1
Forum Stats
8,709 Registered Members
88 Forums
11,327 Topics
98,693 Posts