Outlaw Audio home shop products hideout news support about
Topic Options
#19844 - 09/20/05 02:40 PM Some accessory ideas
gonk Offline
Desperado

Loc: Memphis, TN USA
Based on this thread started by Brian McGee, maybe there is an opportunity for some accessories to be added to the product line-up. The suggestion that comes directly from Brian's thread is rack mount ears for the Model 2200's, but that could be extended if ears can also be located that work with other Outlaw products (Model 990 being probably the best choice, since a shelf would seem to be the preferred method of handling the big amps unless the designers specifically intended for the weight to be supported from ears). I can't think of much beyond that - we've already got a pretty extensive (and steadily growing) assortment of cables to choose from, and we've also got shirts and caps and equipment racks - but maybe others can chip in with some suggestions. After all, we've "only" seen eight new products from Outlaw so far this year (two amps, a processor, a receiver, a sub, and three cables) plus whatever else they have left in store for us (at least a stereo receiver and two or three more amps) - they probably need something to work on... smile

#19845 - 09/21/05 03:35 AM Re: Some accessory ideas
morphsci Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: Charleston, IL, USA
Well they have equipment racks so how about adding some media racks. I could use a new media rack with doors since I now have a very inquisitive 15 month old smile

#19846 - 11/03/05 08:13 AM Re: Some accessory ideas
gband Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: Central NJ
Media Racks for CDs, LPs (Yes I have lots of them) and DVDs. There are very few good ones available.

Who's Online
0 registered (), 79 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Hedoboy, naowro, BeBop, workarounder, robpar
8705 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Forum Stats
8,705 Registered Members
88 Forums
11,326 Topics
98,691 Posts

Most users ever online: 476 @ 12/28/22 08:54 PM