Outlaw Audio home shop products hideout news support about
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#19340 - 05/10/03 12:52 AM Re: Logic 7
soundhound Offline
Desperado

Loc: Gusev Crater, Mars
I was just kiddin' It seems like every dentist, accountant and lawyer in L.A. gets on their Harley on weekends and turn into badass biker dudes, hanging out at the Rock Store and drinking beer. Makes me want to puke......

#19341 - 05/10/03 01:42 AM Re: Logic 7
Smart Little Lena Offline
Desperado

Loc: Dallas
To get away from egos, you have to go to a Harley Davidson get together
Knew you were kidding but there is after all a dB advantage with the Harley Hangouts. They still have the attitude, but when they get busy flicking that wrist back on the throttle the noise drowns all the BS out.

dentist, accountant and lawyer in L.A. gets on their Harley on weekends and turn into badass biker dudes, hanging out at the Rock Store and drinking beer. Makes me want to puke......
it has become the white-collar hangout for wanna be rebels. But they just look so dang cute when they break down and buy the leather (although not very dangerous as in the old days).

I sometimes find it terribly difficult to not boast about how little I paid for a recent purchase.
Very good line, I think we got in trouble around here recently ….being accused of that very thing!

A room full of men discussing a manly hobby (audio/video) is not the place to go if you want to get away from egos. I'm surprised that you were surprised. Figgr'd all them hombres in yer household woulda learned you a thing'r two 'bout the male ego.
As you might have noticed I have a soft spot for men and their conversations. (Lord help me). As they really are entirely too opinionated incorrigible and unpresentable to the rest of the world most of the time.
Unfortunately that comes with the ‘territory’ of being far more interested in planes/trains and cars than soap operas. In fact I’ve never MET a better soap opera - than that created by the particularities of a real live man!

Somehow just thought the booming voices and sandpaper faces would come across buffered on the web, quickly realized, - it's there in all its glory.

Speaking of stereotypes, you guys have not noticed I ramble, speak about non-esential (non-av topics), highjack threads, or take 3 times as long to say what Gonk can explain perfectly in one sentence.

Have you?

#19342 - 05/10/03 02:27 AM Re: Logic 7
Paul J. Stiles Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: Mountain View, CA, USofA
Ya godda be careful around those vicious accountant bikers!!!

Why, just the other day, one pointed his pen at me and yelled "audit!".

I was terrified for days.

Paul

------------------
the 1derful1

p.s.

" ...Speaking of stereotypes, you guys have not noticed I ramble, speak about non-esential (non-av topics), highjack threads, or take 3 times as long to say what Gonk can explain perfectly in one sentence..."

Lena, but what you say is 5 times as entertaining, though.

[This message has been edited by Paul J. Stiles (edited May 10, 2003).]

#19343 - 05/10/03 04:19 PM Re: Logic 7
sdurani Offline
Desperado

Loc: Monterey Park, CA
Quote:
Speaking of stereotypes, you guys have not noticed I ramble, speak about non-esential (non-av topics), highjack threads, or take 3 times as long to say what Gonk can explain perfectly in one sentence.
Of course we've noticed. But those qualities are your charms Miss Lena, as much as Gonk's berevity and clarity are his.

Best,
Sanjay

#19344 - 05/13/03 04:47 PM Re: Logic 7
gonk Offline
Desperado

Loc: Memphis, TN USA
Quote:

Have you?

I dunno... I have noticed a tendency toward particularly timely and entertaining posts like the nightclub act . I'm still chuckling...

------------------
gonk -- Saloon Links | Pre/Pro Comparison Chart | 950 Review

#19345 - 05/26/03 12:17 AM Re: Logic 7
D'Arbignal Offline
Desperado

Loc: NJ, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Avi:
Yes, HK and Lexicon are both Harman brands, and yes, Logic 7 is Logic 7. Except when it isn't. On many (most?) of the HK receivers, you don't get full 7 channel Logic 7, just 5 channel. It is also my understanding (Harman hasn't sent me anything to play with) that the Lexicon implementations offer a lot more flexibility for adjustments than the HK implementations.

-avi

Hey Avi,

How you doing, man?

Jeff (former coworker)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Who's Online
0 registered (), 134 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
jamescuz, Zilla8d3, waferman, picnicjc, Hedoboy
8709 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
butchgo 1
zuter 1
Forum Stats
8,709 Registered Members
88 Forums
11,327 Topics
98,693 Posts