I'm thinking of picking up a lower priced 5.1 speaker package for a 12'x12' room, with a large opening behind my seat into another 12'x8' space. I happened to see where several users here have spoken highly of the Onix Rockets, so I went to av123.com to take a look. While there I see that they have the Rocket Extremely Luscious Theater (ELT) system offered for $699, which is in the price range that I am considering. My question is "does anybody have this system and can offer a review?" If not, how about some recommendations for other 5.1 speaker packages in the sub $750 range. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Jeff
LR: ARC Reference 1 | Emotiva XPR-2 | Music Hall MMF2.2 | Oppo BDP-83SE | Polk XRt12 XM Receiver | Emotiva XDA-1 DAC | Sony HAP-S1 (digital audio player) | Sansui TU-217 Tuner | Magnepan 3.6R w/Mye-Stands | SVS SB-16 sub | BA VR-M90s | Audio Quest 72db speaker cable
Office: Drobo 5N running as PLEX media server
Closet: too many pieces to put all into place, I need more rooms smile