Quote:
Originally posted by thigg:
you've got an imax perspective there.

Yeah, it's pretty close to that

#11053 - 02/19/03 02:20 AM Re: soundhound site
Smart Little Lena Offline
Desperado

Loc: Dallas
SH: 1013" it is ..good to go. Will try to play the ‘important’ parts if it is quiet tomorrow,….it unexpectedly was not today, but that can happen any given.

dealing with a lightweight” fraid so, but best I remain so. Thigg did you beat me to under the table tonight?
Mine are always combo with Tex-Mex, I fear I am not a true margerita-ville-ite!

#11054 - 02/19/03 07:59 PM Re: soundhound site
thigg Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: Stone Mtn., Ga./USA
SLL, yeh, lordy..i do believe so. i woke up on the couch at 830am...today show blarin from the system..got up to do the manual thing..no time to look for the remote..and then see my table going round and round with country joe trying to finish 'Pictures of Susan'. musta changed the remote in the middle of the nite to 'sat'. oh yeh...i'm still supposed to be at work...an hour ago.
as K. vonnegut would say,"I LAUGHED like Hell". so i em'd work on the blackberry..sometimes gadgets i hate,ain't so bad...that i'd be in reallll soon. got there by break time.
but tonite i swear i won't touch the cognac...besides i have vodka.
and on it goes

#11055 - 02/19/03 08:10 PM Re: soundhound site
soundhound Offline
Desperado

Loc: Gusev Crater, Mars
Quote:
Originally posted by Smart Little Lena:

Mine are always combo with Tex-Mex...

Mine are too - but you have to work your way up to a pitcher ! (just please have the hubby drive - females are in short supply out here in the badlands )

------------------
The Soundhound Theater

#11056 - 02/20/03 01:18 PM Re: soundhound site
thigg Offline
Gunslinger

so SLL, where did you go? i can't find you in here. washing windows? you seem to know to much to stay at that. we have techs at cnn that wouldn't be able to keep up with you. course, our dallas bureau...well, it does have a few good people there, i think. things have changed so much here i don't know who's there. i and a guy from la la land re-did that bureau about 10 years ago. got free tickets to willie & neal, too. did several remotes there (perot & such). there's a place downtown..in that touristy area...a second story old brick jewelry or diamond store. my last name is spelled out in brick or something across that building...see me, wear diamonds...you've got a friend. someday i'm going there and walk in and see if we're blood ... mst be somewhere back..anyone w/ my name is usually kin. if you wanta check out tv work, go by our bureau downtown. tell em a field engineer told you to...his name would be...tommy higginbotham. the satellite/truck engineer is Ray, a really nice guy from a small town in texas. Ed is the bureau chief/reporter, he is knew so he doesn't know me. Ray does, tho.

#11057 - 02/20/03 04:10 PM Re: soundhound site
Smart Little Lena Offline
Desperado

Loc: Dallas
where did you go? present and accounted for, just erratic. (should be working, but I pop in here 100 DSL quick-clicks a day, if I start to reply, many interruptions, - I can begin one sentence of a reply and not be able to come back to it for hours. In fact I need to hunker down for a few today, stop letting myself sidetrack, and get a chunk of orders done.
….what a compliment……anyone could keep up with me….I’m just a pesky fringe learner, trying to understand…..And not having the time to devote this fascinating subject deserves…..although I’d enrage some Women libbers…..I still swear that little boys come equipped with little blue electronic/engineering/electrical/plumbing handbooks stashed in their diapers. Which leaves little girls trying to ‘grasp’ all parameters involved at a ‘late false start’ disadvantage. You should not mention the Dallas bureau, its just like me to stick my head in where I don’t belong…not trained….no pertinent business to attend to at that location……..just curious……(how do it all - get done).

have to work your way up to a pitcher I don’t think so… my bodyweight to intake ratio would prob elicit alcohol poisoning. Emergency room visits dampen an evening, Believe me, I’m plenty silly enough after (2) you would not want to see me any further uninhibited than that.

#11058 - 02/21/03 07:25 PM Re: soundhound site
thigg Offline
Gunslinger

you is so funneee! SLL...ok, get seronuhmus. vhat es yore (in rising voice)...sees tum!?

#11059 - 02/23/03 12:14 AM Re: soundhound site
thigg Offline
Gunslinger

SLL: quote"...- I can begin one sentence of a reply and not be able to come back to it for hours.
yeh, i wish i had ur dsl. i'm in the boonies..they put 'wide band' down my street last year...but i was on prime star and i don't know if cable carries IFC or not. they have comedy central but i gotta have both.
i also lose messages i'm writin, like for here, when someone tries to fax the none existant machine my ex ...girlfriend used for her business. it just burps me off...and the numbers i can put in to stop that...don't work here. and on it goes.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Who's Online
0 registered (), 135 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
jamescuz, Zilla8d3, waferman, picnicjc, Hedoboy
8709 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
butchgo 1
zuter 1
Forum Stats
8,709 Registered Members
88 Forums
11,327 Topics
98,693 Posts