Outlaw Audio home shop products hideout news support about
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#10791 - 01/11/03 09:01 PM A new Outlaw Challange
fmcorps Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: Fargo, ND, USA
Ok Gents, I've been plagued with watching some horifyingly BAD films in my life, but this past month has caused me to question weither or not God hates me. I've seen Pearl Harbor, Scooby Doo, and Goldmember within three weeks...God help me.

So, my question is this: Can anyone name movies worse then these three. Seriously, my hope is that I've been able to hit the BOTTOM of the barrel. That I cannot POSSIBALLY go any lower in the cespool of celoloid then these three films. Or is there an even GREATER darkness then these three films represent.

Now there are some criteria to adhere to:

1. Must be a "major motion picture". No obscure bali-wood film is included.

2. Lenord Part 6 and Battlefield Earth are out of the running. Alread seen them, it wasn't anywhere NEAR as bad as these films.

3. No movie that seems to have been made specifically for Showtime (Wild Orchids 2, Virtual Encounters, Red Shoe Diaries, Hot Springs Hotel THE MOVIE!) may be concidered.

4. Cannot include any straight to video titles. (Uncle Sam, The Arival II, heck, the entire Troma library.)

Do your worst. I will track down these films and submit myself to the absolute horrors of any suggestions, submit myself to the excrutiating experiance that is these films, and see if any of them can top the crimes against humanity that those three films represent.

[This message has been edited by fmcorps (edited January 11, 2003).]

#10792 - 01/11/03 09:06 PM Re: A new Outlaw Challange
soundhound Offline
Desperado

Loc: Gusev Crater, Mars
Got one - a movie I actually worked on - "Rollerball" (2001) - that one almost killed me off. The only good part is my credit at the end of the film - May I humbly suggest ingestion of a pitcher of Margaritas before pushing the play button

[This message has been edited by soundhound (edited January 11, 2003).]

#10793 - 01/11/03 09:27 PM Re: A new Outlaw Challange
fmcorps Offline
Gunslinger

Will it be a pitcher of margaretas, or a full leter of Bombay Saphire gin to make it watchable. It took the bottle for Goldmember.

#10794 - 01/11/03 10:14 PM Re: A new Outlaw Challange
m-mmeyer Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: Chanhassen, MN, USA
Pluto nash! I actually stopped the movie before it was done and removed it from my player before it ruined any of my equipment, its that bad!

------------------
m-mmeyer
GO TWINS
My DVD's
"Pain heals, Chicks dig scars and glory is forever"
From the mouth of Keanu Reeves one the great pundits of our time! smile

#10795 - 01/11/03 10:16 PM Re: A new Outlaw Challange
fmcorps Offline
Gunslinger

The same thing happened when I watched Pearl Harbor. The film is streatched out across two discs (lord only knows why). At the end of disc one I got a prompt that said "please insert disc 2". I decided that I had had enough and decided not to.

Jason

#10796 - 01/12/03 12:27 AM Re: A new Outlaw Challange
WJMIII Offline
Deputy Gunslinger

Loc: Columbus, Ohio, USA
I have it:

OC and Stigs- bad 80s teen buddy flick; not even funny as satire

Van Wilder- not even funny as satire, either; how could national lampoon think it was even remotely amusing

Dying Young- vapid, horrendous romantic death movie- possibly the worst ever; I broke up with a woman over making me not only waste money on this move, but also waste 1:30 of my life on the movie.

Oh, there are many many worse moves than Peal Harbor, Goldmember, or Scooby Doo (not that those are good even at a far stretch of the word). Lilo and Stitch, WW and the Dixie Dance Kings (go Burt Reynolds go- others include Gator, another winner), Blair Witch II, I Come in Peace, ANY Steven Segal movie, Terror in Tiny Town, Rat Fink a BooBoo all top my list of horrible movies

#10797 - 01/12/03 10:36 AM Re: A new Outlaw Challange
m-mmeyer Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: Chanhassen, MN, USA
Wait a minute! I like Steven Segal movies! Oh all right so he will never win an Oscar or maybe even be invited to an Oscar party but still, a little ass kicking is a guilty pleasure of mine!

------------------
m-mmeyer
GO TWINS
My DVD's
"Pain heals, Chicks dig scars and glory is forever"
From the mouth of Keanu Reeves one the great pundits of our time! smile

#10798 - 01/12/03 02:04 PM Re: A new Outlaw Challange
stott Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: San Jose, CA
Brother from another planet. TankGirl. I still haven't recovered.

------------------
Stott

#10799 - 01/12/03 02:35 PM Re: A new Outlaw Challange
Smart Little Lena Offline
Desperado

Loc: Dallas
“Mullhand Drive”, “Pulp Fiction”, (although in this genre loved ‘Fargo’) “Titanic”, liked the SE’s - ship recreated contrasted to present condition, but pretty much could not stand the actors. “Fast and Furious”, played for the ‘car’ oriented theme here…but I could not stand the screenplay. Big disappointment also on Pearl Harbor. (and this one can get me in trouble…”Attack of the Clones”)

m-mmeyers: I can’t stand Segal, myself, I get very bad vibes from that actor, as if he would be creepy to hang out with in real life. But I can admire the talent (regardless of the poor ‘to English’ transfers, of any Bruce Lee film, there is no denying that guys sexuality and passion (obsession) for his craft, and I just plain ‘like’ anything with Jackie Chan, Chan is devishlish funny and dedicated/talented (although I fear for his life) best part of any JC movie…the out takes.

¾ of any first-run with a creature larger than a house as the featured topic.
99.9 percent of any 1st run SEQUAL…just seems practically impossible to ‘top’ the novelty and innovations of the first. Ex: Predator, Alien, Star Wars, Indianna Jones, Silence of the Lambs, Jurassic Park. Etc…..

My husband qualifes "Dumb & Dumber" as one of the worst movies he's ever seen. (I missed it thank goodness). I pretty much can't stand anything with Jim Carey in it.

#10800 - 01/12/03 04:49 PM Re: A new Outlaw Challange
soundhound Offline
Desperado

Loc: Gusev Crater, Mars
I've got that hasn't been released yet - "Biker Boyz" I looked at the trailer, and if you'll pardon my rant, and as a responsible motorcycle enthusiast, I find it sickening and deplorable. Stereotypes abound, and I'm sure it's just going to feed the general population's bias that "motorcycles are bad". Trust me, people who ride motorcycles are nothing like what is represented in this piece of crap.

There, I feel better now

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Who's Online
0 registered (), 178 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Hedoboy, naowro, BeBop, workarounder, robpar
8705 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
butchgo 1
zuter 1
Forum Stats
8,705 Registered Members
88 Forums
11,327 Topics
98,693 Posts