Outlaw Audio home shop products hideout news support about
Topic Options
#108 - 06/18/01 12:13 PM Discrete IR Codes for 1050
Kevin P Offline
Deputy Gunslinger

Loc: NH, USA
I've had a 1050 for about a year now and a Philips Pronto, and thought I'd post my discrete workarounds for things that aren't discrete on the 1050 remote, to benefit other Pronto owners.

Also, if you have better discrete solutions than mine here (such as *true* discrete codes for these functions), please respond!

Power On: Send any input selection command (except for tuner or direct, which aren't really discrete). DVD is a good one to use. The 1050 powers up when it gets an input selection from the remote, and it also goes directly to that input.

Power Off: Send an input selection, followed by the power toggle. If anyone has a true discrete power off command, please post!

Tuner: The AM/FM button selects the tuner, if it isn't already selected. Otherwise it switches between AM and FM. To select the tuner without switching bands, select another input such as DVD, then send the AM/FM.

Direct: This button is a toggle, turning direct on and off. To turn direct on discretely, select another input first, such as DVD. To turn it off discretely, select another input.

In Summary:

Power on: use DVD or other input selection
Power off: DVD, then power
Tuner: DVD, AM/FM
Direct on: DVD, Direct
Direct off: select another input

#109 - 06/21/01 03:19 PM Re: Discrete IR Codes for 1050
kugumby Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: St. Louis, MO USA
I haven't seen any "true" discrete codes for the Outlaw 1050. What you're currently doing is basically what I do and what I've seen others doing.

If you haven't been there, and you probably have if you own a Pronto, go to:

http://www.remotecentral.com

They have a TON of codes there for various equipment. For the Outlaw 1050 specifically, you can go to:

http://www.remotecentral.com/files/c-outlaw-receiver1.htm

There are 3 CCF files there for the 1050. I did one of them, but didn't include the radio stuff. I haven't looked at the other two.

Todd

Who's Online
0 registered (), 95 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
jamescuz, Zilla8d3, waferman, picnicjc, Hedoboy
8709 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
zuter 1
butchgo 1
Forum Stats
8,709 Registered Members
88 Forums
11,327 Topics
98,693 Posts