Hey guys,

I've now found a web site that's kept me laughing hard for over an hour.

http//www.mrcranky.com

It's friggin hallarious. Basicaly it's a web site filled with movie reviews by one of the crankiest movie reviewer on the planet.

Here are a few examples:

For the Film Bats:

If you drank a cocktail of Vodka, Orange Juice and approximately two ounces of broken glass fragments, about two hours later, as the fragments made their way through the tender tissue of your small intestine, you'd come pretty close to the sort of pain dished out by "Bats."

For the film Heavy Metal 2000

I'm reluctant to admit this -- really reluctant -- but this movie was so bad that it made me sorry I didn't drive 40 miles to see the new Flintstones film. Suddenly, I feel like Sandra Bullock in "28 Days," finally admitting that she has a problem. Do you know the kind of inner conflict I'm suffering here? It's like finding out you were adopted. I was actually upset I didn't go see the Flintstones film. Christ, I can barely write that.

From Diabolique:

Director Jeremiah Chechik's new version of this film does a magnificent job of sucking the life right out of the old version.

From THe Stupids:

I was recently remodeling my kitchen and was trying to rewire myoven hood. For some reason, I couldn't turn off the proper power switch on my junction box, so every time I twisted the hood's wires together I received a sharp jolt of electricity through my body. Absorbing a shock of such teeth-chattering magnitude is like pressing against a handshake buzzer the size of a Volkswagen. It's one of the worst feelings in the world and it's still not as bad as watching "The Stupids."

All and all I'm laughing like an idiot. Check it out.

Jason