Outlaw Job Advertisement

Posted by: avidaudiofan

Outlaw Job Advertisement - 04/28/07 11:06 AM

Hello Outaw Audio people:
I'm in the job market and just saw this ad on monster.com. I've never heard of Outlaw Audio but there seems to be a lot of good press about the company when I Google it and here in the forum. Does anyone here have a sense of what it would be like to work for the company? I figured that this would be as good a place as any to ask.
Posted by: Jason J

Re: Outlaw Job Advertisement - 04/28/07 11:49 AM

If you're qualified and in the area, I would say go for it. Seriously, that job post reads like a dream job for any home theater enthusiast with the right skills.

I've met most of the Outlaw staff at various trade shows and they have all been extremely nice people to talk to. Good luck!
Posted by: gonk

Re: Outlaw Job Advertisement - 04/28/07 02:54 PM

I've talked with Peter Tribeman (Outlaw's president) a few times and Scott Jackson quite a number of times - both are good people. The customer service team is a key part of Outlaw's business model, and they pride themselves on having a knowledgeable staff. If you are interested in home theater and audio, it'd be a pretty cool job to go after.
Posted by: Sweet Spot

Re: Outlaw Job Advertisement - 05/02/07 07:11 PM

Seriously, talk about a dream job !
Posted by: JHoff80

Re: Outlaw Job Advertisement - 05/02/07 10:42 PM

Wow, apparently Outlaw is centered even closer to the college I graduated from than I thought.