Rubber feet?

Posted by: AARONMADLER

Rubber feet? - 02/05/07 07:23 AM

I have an Aragon 4004 amp working with my 990 and due to its weight over time, the rubber feet have compressed. I was wondering if anybody has any ideas of where to buy new rubber feet? They are compressed and should be circular, but they look all lopsided and crushed. It is simply circular rubber feet with a screw and washer.
Posted by: loopy

Re: Rubber feet? - 02/05/07 04:58 PM

I think there is an electronics place off route 128 exit 15 or 16, A friend said they have just about everything there.Its on the side going back toward the pike.
Posted by: Hullguy

Re: Rubber feet? - 02/05/07 05:56 PM

We should start a Mass thread! Show everyone how to speak English properly;) It's called U Do It Electronics, http://www.youdoitelectronics.com/.
Careful, I get lost in there!
Posted by: AARONMADLER

Re: Rubber feet? - 02/05/07 06:06 PM

Hello loopy and Hullguy,

I don't know why I didn't think of that. It's only about two miles away from me! Thanks..I'll let you know how it goes.

Re: Rubber feet? - 02/05/07 10:49 PM

Yeah jump in the cah and go get some chowdah,you know that spencer is west of wooosta.also hullguy we might have run by each other on jobsites,I'm local 4

Re: Rubber feet? - 02/06/07 09:19 AM

It's been 11 years since I've worked "outside". The last job I worked on was Deer Island. Did you spend any time out there?

Re: Rubber feet? - 02/06/07 01:51 PM

no, but I was at the tunnel across from the powerplant in weymouth about 3 or four years ago

Re: Rubber feet? - 02/06/07 08:04 PM

103 sent me to the Garden by then smile