hmmmm.

Posted by: painttoad

hmmmm. - 07/12/05 11:21 PM

ok,buddy cooks at the bar...another buddy's father own's the bar...i was going somewhere with this,but i forget....

Re: hmmmm. - 07/12/05 11:25 PM

..the rules suck!!
Posted by: Keta

Re: hmmmm. - 07/12/05 11:33 PM

confused

Re: hmmmm. - 07/12/05 11:53 PM

oh, believe me,i'm confused myself... ,,,,this will not be pretty...i took a 'night' job 2 support the '''stereo''' projects...

i still forget.......
Posted by: Jed M

Re: hmmmm. - 07/13/05 02:34 AM

Good structure, but the punch line left me wanting more. smile

Re: hmmmm. - 07/13/05 07:22 AM

i'm still trying to remember where i was going with this when i started confused ,last night was a longgg time ago!
Posted by: curegeorg

Re: hmmmm. - 07/13/05 02:34 PM

you need to take time out to paint that hideous yellow cement block wall behind your gear or at least draped something on it.

Re: hmmmm. - 07/13/05 05:20 PM

but it's such a nice color match with the b&w's!beleive me,that wall is on the back burner,with the truck system creaping along,i had to take a part time job(very good $$$$) to support these habits.i've got the paint,just don't have the time.got a big order from PE on the way,that's gonna feed about 5 more ongoing stereo projects,2 installs,2 pair of home speakers i'm updating,and my truck.

and i tried to remember all day what was on my mind when i started this post last night and i came up with nothing,now i realize,curegeorg hadn't insulted anyone lately,so i wanted to set it up. :p

BTW this basement has been yellow at least 25 years.back when this whole room was my HO scale model railroad.where the sub sits,used to be a multi tiered cliff me and dad made,with 3 levels of track.