Customer Servic e

Posted by: Paratrooper

Customer Servic e - 02/24/05 08:20 AM

I have read the posts of the great Customer Service by The Outlaws for over two years. Now it is my time to acknowledge this fantastic support. I just purchased a 950, 755 and two Mid Atlantic Shelves on ebay, for a ridiculous low price($1300.00). I had a low level concern that the units could be on the "borrowed" list. When the units arrived yesterday, I called The Outlaws and gave them the serial numbers. Steve returned my call and verified that I had purchased them from the orginal owner. He also, without my asking, is arranging for the remaining warranty to be transferred to me. I have purchased Hifi gear since 1963, and I have never had a better experience than my first call to Outlaws. As the second owner of the equipment, I was treated as if I had bought from them directly. My experience validates all of the positive posts I have read. smile smile smile
Posted by: gonk

Re: Customer Servic e - 02/24/05 08:50 AM

That's great news, para - both the great deal and the positive experience. Enjoy your new gear!
Posted by: boblinds

Re: Customer Servic e - 02/24/05 05:27 PM

Yeah, it's incredible, isn't it?

Outlaw is one of the few businesses IMO that has truly figured out how customer relations need to work in the Internet Age. They're the best.
Posted by: painttoad

Re: Customer Servic e - 02/24/05 07:50 PM

awesome!both deals!
Posted by: lmHT

Re: Customer Servic e - 02/24/05 09:44 PM

Yeah, that is a great deal... I almost bid on that myself but still had not decided on 100W vs. 200W...

The transferrable warranty is one of the reasons I went with Outlaw... Shows they stand behind their product.

Those shelves are valued around $200 alone... Not to mention a new 755 and 950 come it at roughly $2000.

I ended buying new, which in itself is value compared to other items you can purchase at a much higher price.

Good luck with your new gear...