What new A/V gear did Santa bring you?

Posted by: Eddie Horton

What new A/V gear did Santa bring you? - 12/25/04 08:48 AM

I was just wondering if Santa was good to all of you this year. He brought me a new Outlaw M-200 Monoblock, a Home Theater Master MX-700, a new SACD, and several DVD's. Hope everyone has a merry Christmas and a happy new year.
Posted by: Noloft

Re: What new A/V gear did Santa bring you? - 12/25/04 05:38 PM

Well, no components for me this year(I'm pretty much set for the next 20 or 30 minutes or so...), but I did get an Aerosmith-Toys in the attic sacd, a Finding Nemo special edition dvd, a Masters of reality-Sunrise on the sufferbus cd, and I bought myself a Kiss-Dressed to kill original vinyl that was supposedly owned by Lydia Criss(Peter's ex-wife) that I will hang on the wall when it gets here.
A very good Chrstmas overall and I hope everyone here is as blessed as me and got what they wanted instead of what they deserved.
(just kiddin')
Noloft
Posted by: Oil Can

Re: What new A/V gear did Santa bring you? - 12/25/04 11:27 PM

No new equipment. Just a copy of LOR Return of the King, but Santa did bring a brand new Rock River Arms A2 Match Rifle, and a custom 10/22 with a Lija barrel. Now if I can do something about the Z@#K*N! cold weather.
Posted by: painttoad

Re: What new A/V gear did Santa bring you? - 12/26/04 01:40 PM

santa thinks my hobbies are too expensive!
Posted by: DNicely1

Re: What new A/V gear did Santa bring you? - 12/26/04 01:50 PM

Santa got me a new definitive CLR 2500 center channel. now, time to work on a new amp. smile