ICBM-2 is it a real project ?

Posted by: SYLEX

ICBM-2 is it a real project ? - 01/17/13 04:38 AM

2 years, no news...
Posted by: XenonMan

Re: ICBM-2 is it a real project ? - 01/17/13 02:22 PM

Yeah, what happened to the new version? Haven't heard a peep in a while.
Posted by: zaracsan

Re: ICBM-2 is it a real project ? - 02/04/13 01:53 PM

Add me to the list of those who are interested to know if this project is moving forward at any foreseeable point in time, or should we safely assume that the project has been shelved now?

Inquiring minds want to know... And indicate a continuing interest in see this brought to market.
Posted by: jkvoth

Re: ICBM-2 is it a real project ? - 02/21/13 03:22 PM

I asked basically the same question a year ago this month and never heard anything about it. They were having problems with the 997 or 978 or whatever it was back then. I think it's obvious that Outlaw people are not big into their own forums which is a little surprising considering there are people on here with literally thousands of posts. It's not exactly AVS or Hometheatershack but still seems to be busy for an internet direct dealer that's had as many problems as they have had with getting products to the market. The forum is the place for people to go that don't want to actually call a company to ask questions. It's like texting for home theater nerds.
Posted by: Logansneo

Re: ICBM-2 is it a real project ? - 02/21/13 08:12 PM

Not necessarily the best place to pose questions regarding unreleased products but I will try and pry some information out of the sales person I deal with in the next day or so when I call to put my 975 order through.
Posted by: Logansneo

Re: ICBM-2 is it a real project ? - 02/23/13 03:48 PM

Spoke with the Jennifer at Outlaw when I put my 975 order in and she that as far as she knows the ICBM-2 is still in development and planned for a release, though she could not say when. Sorry I couldn't get any more info folks!