New look on the ranch

Posted by: E'pin Sen Ob

New look on the ranch - 01/12/10 05:42 PM

New look for the ranch. I like it better this way as the old ranch was a little plain for my taste. I will have to play around here a bit and see what all is new.

Nice job Outlaws.
Posted by: gonk

Re: New look on the ranch - 01/12/10 05:46 PM

Definitely cool to see. Going to have to explore a bit to figure out what new goodies might have cropped up...

Re: New look on the ranch - 01/12/10 06:27 PM

I added an avatar (the same "gonk" power droid image I've been using on some other forums), but had to prune my sig a bunch (255 character limit now includes UBB code). That was probably due since it had gotten pretty long. I may tinker with it a bit more later.
Posted by: og33

Re: New look on the ranch - 01/14/10 10:04 AM

I like it..definitely an improvement over the old format. Didn't even realize we could add an avatar now. Guess I will need to look into adding one.
Posted by: NRBQLou

Re: New look on the ranch - 03/17/10 04:41 PM

New format - great. Functionality, not so hot, at least for me. It seems that no matter how many times I do the login, as soon as I click on anything else (forum, post, etc.) I get logged off, even though my handle shows up in the "Who's Online?" box. I happened to get a persistent login on this forum and figured I'd better get this comment in, because I might not be able to do so again. I'm not a computer novice (although certainly not an "Advanced User"), I usually have a clue about what I'm doing here, and I'm wondering if anyone else has the same strange problem. Cheers and hooray for the overdue deep-sixing of the 997!

Re: New look on the ranch - 03/17/10 05:10 PM

What OS and browser are you using? I've had that trouble with my Win7 computer at home when I use IE, but Chrome has worked fine for me.
Posted by: NRBQLou

Re: New look on the ranch - 03/19/10 07:27 PM

Thanks Gonk, it's Win 7 using IE - I'll give Chrome a shot!