OutlawAudio Link

Posted by: MeanGene

OutlawAudio Link - 11/29/05 01:01 AM

I'm always in the Saloon, but once in a while someone talks about an Outlaw product they have and I can't find a link to the Outlaw Prodcut web site in the Saloon. I can use my favorites, but I think a link to your product page would be handy.
Posted by: gonk

Re: OutlawAudio Link - 11/29/05 07:32 AM

Well, there's the "Outlaw Homepage" link down by "Contact Us" at the bottom of each page. That's what I usually use, although it doesn't go directly to the products page.

Re: OutlawAudio Link - 11/29/05 10:56 PM

Yeah, I found that after posting. It would be nice at the top of the page, but maybe it's a matter of being discrete.
Posted by: Jed M

Re: OutlawAudio Link - 11/30/05 10:13 AM

I think it would be nice if they could incorporate the top menu system on their website to their forum. Not a big deal but since this thread is going I thought I would give my 2 cents.
Posted by: gonk

Re: OutlawAudio Link - 11/30/05 10:26 AM

I like that idea, actually - either copy it over or use a modified version of it. The current arrangement has worked for me, but the idea of having both sites share the same basic format is a good one.

Re: OutlawAudio Link - 11/30/05 10:25 PM

I am sure glad Outlaw doesn't put a whole lot, none actually, of the sales type links on their forum, it's a nice change from some forums in which you can barely read the pages through all the ads.

(Spell Check)
Posted by: puppethead

Re: OutlawAudio Link - 04/28/06 08:59 AM

I'd be happy if the Outlaw logo at the top of the page went back to the OutlawAudio site instead of the "front page" of the BBS.
Posted by: AudioBear

Re: OutlawAudio Link - 04/29/06 03:09 AM

Funny you should mention it. I just clicked on it yesterday expecting to go to the outlaw frontpage. They should have one logo for the forum that goes to the top of the forum and one for the link to their homepage as you suggest.
Posted by: silversport

Re: OutlawAudio Link - 04/29/06 09:18 AM

...yup...I thought I was the only one who thought this... wink ...Bill