Sound & Vision's "Top 5.1-Channel Home Theater Systems - Value First"

Posted by: gonk

Sound & Vision's "Top 5.1-Channel Home Theater Systems - Value First" - 11/09/08 01:46 AM

Outlaw got an award from Sound and Vision for the LCR and LFM-1 EX. They listed six 5.1 speaker setups covering different price points, and the LCR/EX combo ($3,900) came in between an Atlantic Technology setup ($5,600) and a DCM setup ($2,350) as the best in its "value first" range.
Posted by: RedSIinPA

Re: Sound & Vision's "Top 5.1-Channel Home Theater Systems - Value First" - 11/10/08 03:12 PM

I covet both the AT and the Outlaw speaker setups. Having owned the junior AT setup to the one that was listed in that slideshow, and being really just blown away for the sound quality for the buck (I paid under $1000 for the AT 2200 series (sans subwoofer), I can only imagine how nice the 6200 series sounds.

Congrats to Outlaw on the win!
Posted by: gonk

Re: Sound & Vision's "Top 5.1-Channel Home Theater Systems - Value First" - 11/10/08 03:37 PM

I thought it was neat to see both an Outlaw and an Atlantic Tech setup make the list, since Peter Tribeman is associated with both companies.