I'm new here but...

Posted by: grimster

I'm new here but... - 06/29/06 10:47 AM

I figured I'd share some pictures of my H/T room with you guys.

http://www.polkaudio.com/forums/showcase/view.php?userid=40818

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask and all comments are welcomed.
Posted by: DNicely1

Re: I'm new here but... - 06/29/06 11:24 AM

Nice setup Grimster! Welcome.How do you like the Sanyo? I think that is the route I am going when I finish my basement.

Re: I'm new here but... - 06/29/06 11:37 AM

Absolutely love it.
Posted by: E'pin Sen Ob

Re: I'm new here but... - 06/30/06 02:06 AM

Awesome looking HT room grimster. I do have a question about the furniture. Where did you get it and who makes it. Can an average joe afford a set of chairs like those.

I must say I love the classic black style of the seating. You can never go wrong with black.

From the pics I would say your pushing about 600 dvd's in your collection. Looks like there is always something on at your place. Oh yeah, welcome to the hideout.

Re: I'm new here but... - 06/30/06 08:42 AM

The H/T chairs are Berkline 090's that can be had at just about any furniture store. As far as the price goes, I think I paid somewhere in the ball park of about $550 a chair.
Posted by: E'pin Sen Ob

Re: I'm new here but... - 07/03/06 03:37 PM

Thanks grimster, my current chair is falling apart and it's time for an upgrade. I'll check it out and see what if I can find them somewhere. Berkline is sure to have an online site. Maybe they will have a dealer locator there. Thanks again.