my world

Posted by: painttoad

my world - 01/22/05 06:00 AM

some of what i'm working with,all temporary,i have to remodel in the spring.just trying to get a feel.the flames on the fender will be on the truck soon.just like a stereo,gotta check it out before you dedicate yourself!

click on "pictures" when you get there,thanks for lookin'

http://www.msnusers.com/stereoandtruckphotos
Posted by: sraber

Re: my world - 02/03/05 06:51 PM

hey painttoad,
How's the "hangin' center channel" working out? I thought about doing the same thing with my center. Instead I ended up using some stands that I made a while ago. Turns out that the height worked out perfectly with the LCR600 and the height of the screen on my TV. How random... The only problem is that my center channel is actaully in front of the two fronts by about a foot. At 27.5 lbs I just didn't feel good about putting that center on my TV though.

later,
sr

Re: my world - 02/04/05 09:38 AM

i like it.seems to have an 'openness' to it.i had it on the floor angled up for awhile which wasn't bad,but now i've got the level backed down because it is a couple db more sensitive than the 601's.i've been tryin' to score a cc6 for awhile but keep getting outbid.

Re: my world - 08/05/06 07:07 PM

well, getting to mess around some more.bought a b&k 2-ch amp to match my 6-ch amp

got the rear 3 on the 6-ch.mains on the 2-ch(105wpc), center on the 1050(90w they say)

kicks butt.here's a pic