Outlaw Bookshelf page

Posted by: gonk

Outlaw Bookshelf page - 03/14/07 05:46 PM

Ahem...

Let's extend a hearty welcome to the Outlaw Bookshelf Loudspeaker , now residing on Outlaw's web site and expected to start shipping next week.

Cool!
Posted by: Fatawan

Re: Outlaw Bookshelf page - 03/16/07 01:12 PM

I'd really like to see their center channel design with the "crossover design that's never been tried before". I hope it's a 3-way system and not MTM.
Posted by: droeses58

Re: Outlaw Bookshelf page - 03/17/07 02:17 AM

I'm not new to the outlaw line, [1070] just the forums, when I saw they were producing a speaker I had to try and find out more. Now I know I didn't read through every thing [lazy] and I see it has a seas 5 1/4" driver that's good but what series. Who makes the tweeter? It's just that to me for a 2 way bookshelf 1k seems like a lot of moola.

I forget your name,[handle] but properly set up an MTM design is a fine design, so I'm not sure why you think otherwise.

As for me I built my own mtm's with the vifa p1700-8 or something like that and the morel mdt33 tweeters crossed over 2nd order butter at about 2800. Took alot of trial and error but I gotta tell you they sound very good. Though I am having a problem with the left side if anyone is interested in posting possible solutions.

Sorry for the rambling,
Good luck to the Outlaw team.

Kyle