Owner's Manual Now Available

Posted by: Scott

Owner's Manual Now Available - 01/30/07 05:31 PM

For those seeking a bit more info...

Click HERE

Enjoy!
Posted by: gonk

Re: Owner's Manual Now Available - 01/30/07 05:45 PM

Cool read - answered a couple questions I had, such as how to set the boundary compensation and high frequency switches and simply how big it is. They'd be about an inch or so narrower and shorter than my Axiom M3ti's while being about two inches deeper and about four pounds heavier.
Posted by: RedSIinPA

Re: Owner's Manual Now Available - 02/02/07 10:27 AM

similar in dimension to my Atlantic 2200 fronts. Bigger in terms of depth and maybe width. which makes them a little smaller than I would've guess. Patientily awaiting someone's review of these speakers wink
Posted by: BetterNotDifferent

Re: Owner's Manual Now Available - 02/10/07 11:56 PM

It would be useful to know the impedence minimums and at what frequencies as the 8 ohm specification can cover a lot of territory. I've seen speakers rated at 8 ohm that should be more accurately described as 4 ohm and 4 ohm speakers that spent most of their time above 6 ohm.

Apparently there is no standard upon which this determination is made.
Posted by: KOYAAN

Re: Owner's Manual Now Available - 02/25/07 10:03 AM

I love outlaw user manuals.
I currently run Polks from a couple generations back and except for the manual for the RT-2000's
that at least discussed some hook-up options, I've found the manuals pretty useless.
The outlaw manual has some things to say and states them in a very clear and readable fashion.
Good work guys.