How does it sound?

Posted by: Stewie Griffin

How does it sound? - 08/25/05 03:46 PM

Hi All,

I'm ordering a 1070 and an LFM-2 tonight. Any feedback from LFM-2 owner's yet?

S. Griffin
Posted by: surfdaddydean

Re: How does it sound? - 09/05/05 11:08 PM

You will be stoked! I ordered my Harmon Kardon components days before I ordered the LFM-2 but the subwoofer arrived first. Here is the whole experience in a nutshell. Lost an ebay auction on a high-end gallo acustics sub and said screw it. Read about the LFM-1 in some AV mag so I checked out the Outlaw site. Read about the LFM-2 and thought that would be a better fit for my new condo lifestyle. The package arrived only a few days after I ordered it. The shipping box was reinforced yet the sub was packed in a second box within. The foam was top quality and the sub came in this cool cloth/felt-like bag. $299? I couldn't frickin believe it. The feet of the sub seem to weigh at least a pound each and the whole device is pure quality. I'm no audiophile and the sub is currently hooked up to my old Yamaha reciever so I can't give you some impressive review. All I can tell you is that I invited some friends over and we cranked Kid Rock and AC/DC while downing a few beers. It was clear, the sound had depth and it rocked! For a Jr. it ain't small and it is all the sub I need. Deano