Promotions | 990/7075

Posted by: meech

Promotions | 990/7075 - 01/09/07 03:43 PM

hi,

i'm new to this forum, but have read through this forum in great detail the past few weeks. smile

anyways, i'm looking to purhcase the 990/7075 combo package ($1698), but was wondering if outlaw ever offers any promotions/deals if you call them directly rather than ordering online -- does anyone know? doesn't look like it, but figured i'd ask.

thanks everyone.
Posted by: bestbang4thebuck

Re: Promotions | 990/7075 - 01/09/07 04:58 PM

The Outlaws do run specials once in a while, usually in conjuction with some event and/or product introduction. As far as I've been able to tell, the specials are intended to be the same either via phone or internet order, though a couple of times I've noted that the internet order page may not be updated to reflect a special the same day that a special is announced. To make sure you don't miss any announcements, if you haven't arleady, perhaps you'll want to sign up for the Outlaw's announcements and newsletters to be sent to your email and/or watch for recent postings in the Announcements and Promotions sections of the Saloon.
Posted by: gonk

Re: Promotions | 990/7075 - 01/09/07 05:09 PM

Like bestbang4thebuck, I'm used to Outlaw's online store prices to be the same as the prices offered over the phone. You should get the same price online or on the phone.