Beta testers thoughts?

Posted by: Brian

Beta testers thoughts? - 12/21/01 09:41 AM

Does anyone(Scott)know when we can expect to here opinions from the Beta testers and possibly a magazine review on the 950 with production pictures of the unit w/remote?
Posted by: Matthew Hill

Re: Beta testers thoughts? - 12/21/01 09:53 AM

At this point, I'd settle for a product manual showing up somewhere on the site.
Posted by: Scott

Re: Beta testers thoughts? - 12/21/01 03:59 PM

We'd like to remind you all that the Beta testers are bound by confidentiality agreement that prohibits them from discussing their participation in the test until the product ships. This is necessary as it is normal for the product to undergo changes during the test -- indeed, that is one of the reasons to have it. We don't want any evaluations made public until the final product is available.

As to reviews, let's just say that we've had inquiries from all the major publications and on-line sites about getting review samples, and we expect that there will be reviews shortly after the product is released. However, please remember that it takes a few months for print reviews to get into your hands due to the magazines' production cycles.
Posted by: Brian

Re: Beta testers thoughts? - 12/22/01 08:27 PM

Thanks for the info Scott,it was not my intention for any of the testers to default in their agreement,I was just curious as to when we might expect to here from them or a review.Sorry for any confusion