<<crickets>>

Posted by: Ritz2

<<crickets>> - 08/31/10 05:00 AM

Sure has become quiet around here. I think I just saw a tumbleweed blow by. smile
Posted by: gonk

Re: <<crickets>> - 08/31/10 07:21 AM

It has been quiet lately.
Posted by: PeterT

Re: <<crickets>> - 08/31/10 07:34 AM

There is a lot going on here behind the scenes. We plan to announce a number of products over the next six weeks or so Some are ours. Others are from our industry colleagues. All of them will be interesting.Watch for our next announcement in the next week to ten days

Re: <<crickets>> - 08/31/10 09:25 AM

Sounds interesting, Peter - I'll keep my eyes peeled...
Posted by: XenonMan

Re: <<crickets>> - 08/31/10 11:15 AM

Any chance an update on the 998 will be part of the announcements
Posted by: butchgo

Re: <<crickets>> - 08/31/10 11:47 AM

One would hope!!!!!!
Posted by: fm

Re: <<crickets>> - 09/06/10 09:28 PM

I would guess these are announcements having to do with CEDIA approaching. Wonder if anything is going to be shown.

Re: <<crickets>> - 09/07/10 07:11 AM

Outlaw has historically not had a presence at CEDIA, so I wouldn't expect them to show anything or time any announcements to coincide with it. I could be wrong, though...
Posted by: rubbersoul

Re: <<crickets>> - 09/08/10 04:55 PM

They always had a presence at the Home Theater Shows. smile I really enjoyed those shows. I suppose with the not so good economy the cost factor of renting a few floors in a hotel in NY or Los Angeles is not feasible.

I have been trying to get to the Cedia show four three years, this year being my fourth attempt. crazy
I hope that I am successful.
It would only be a bonus that Outlaw would be there but I am not going to hold my breath.

Re: <<crickets>> - 09/08/10 08:44 PM

They never went to CEDIA - it is more of an industry show, with little chance to have contact with consumers. They generally had a large presence at HE Show in May, although I never had a chance to get up to New York for it. Maybe I'll try to get up there next year if they have a room.
Posted by: Jimna

Re: <<crickets>> - 09/09/10 12:22 AM

RMAF is just around the corner, I wonder if they will show there? it is 100% geared to customer contact.
Posted by: rubbersoul

Re: <<crickets>> - 09/09/10 08:41 PM

Unfortunitly Gonk, the HT show has been a thing of the past for the last two years. frown