front panel display

Posted by: corvettecufflinks

front panel display - 10/09/04 02:51 PM

Turned my 950 on this morning and the front panel dispaly was gone. The unit otherwise is working great and I can check the setting on OSD. Anybody else had any problems with the front panel display? Help.
Posted by: soundhound

Re: front panel display - 10/09/04 02:56 PM

Try a reset - the manual (you did read that, I assume? ) tells how to do this. If that does not help, give Outlaw a call and they will fix you up.
Posted by: vbsafire1

Re: front panel display - 10/13/04 05:29 PM

I actually have the same problem with my 950. The display disappears after the unit has been on for a short while. I tried doing the reset and have had no luck. Please let me know what you did to fix the problem or if you still have it, what are you going to try to do.
Posted by: gonk

Re: front panel display - 10/13/04 05:35 PM

Have you run this issue past Outlaw's tech support crew ? If not, it certainly wouldn't hurt to do so.
Posted by: corvettecufflinks

Re: front panel display - 10/28/04 09:43 PM

Thanks for the response, the folks in tech support are fantastic, I explained the problem to Steve that even after resetting it did not go away, and within a week I had a brand new replacement which is working great. The customer service and tech support is just outstanding.
Posted by: gonk

Re: front panel display - 10/28/04 10:04 PM

Glad to hear they got you taken care of, corvettecufflinks.
Posted by: boblinds

Re: front panel display - 10/30/04 02:12 AM

Oops, I almost missed a chance to say something that I keep hammering on again and again in this forum.... but it's sincere.

The Outlaw Customer Support Department is the best in the business.