Resale of stolen merchandise.

Posted by: admin

Resale of stolen merchandise. - 08/26/03 10:33 PM

It has come to our attention that an individual may be attempting to sell a stolen Model 1050 receiver (S/N 02001000843). Please be advised that the warranty on this unit is now void, and Outlaw Audio is offering an unspecified reward for identification of the individual involved. If you have any information about this unit, please direct inquiries to security@outlawaudio.com.
Posted by: Lasher

Re: Resale of stolen merchandise. - 08/27/03 03:09 PM

I just sent you Outlaws 2 e-mails and i may have found your Stolen Reciever! One just turned up on eBay I'm posting the info here so no one bids on this if it turns out to be stolen!! It is eBay item # 3043059642 and the user name is: "rolaren" Just a heads up!! Hope this helps

Thanks
Lasher
Posted by: redman6

Re: Resale of stolen merchandise. - 06/26/10 10:53 AM

makes me wonder if the same seller is selling the other items on fleabay or other auction websites it makes you wonder don't it..

there is a 1050 being sold by vayasteve item number 280525469759

not sure if it's stolen or not, though that's the only outlaw receiver listed far..

QUEENS VILLAGE, NY, of the owner is anywhere near queens vill might be worth a look...

Posted by: gonk

Re: Resale of stolen merchandise. - 06/26/10 11:17 AM

This notice is from almost seven years ago. The Model 1050 would have been either still in production or maybe recently discontinued at the time Outlaw reported this (I don't remember when they sold the last 1050's).

If you see a 1050 on eBay today, the warranty has already expired - all the 1050 warranties are expired now. The eBay ad you mention (in Queens) lists the unit as used, has a picture of it in the person's equipment rack, and is most certainly just a guy selling an old receiver. I would see no reason to suspect him of trying to sell a piece of stolen equipment.
Posted by: redman6

Re: Resale of stolen merchandise. - 06/26/10 11:24 AM

shit should of looked at the last post date may bad.