There are a very few films that have the ability to captivate and utterly involve you in them in such a way that allows you to forget about anything else except what is occuring on screen. Rarely in my life, and certainly not frequently in my adult life, have I been completely swept away by such an immersive and brilliant tellling of a tale as the Lord of the Rings trilogy has been so able to do. But with the release of the final chapter in the series here, this stunning series comes full circle, and I am left feeling more satisfied leaving a theater than I have ever before in my life! I know that everyone want's to know how good Return of the King is, but I don't want to limit my vision to this one amazing film because it doesn't do it justice to limit my perception to the final chapter without including the two previous brilliant works in the series. I feel that Return of the King takes the glorious foundation and inner structure that Fellowship and Two Towers had laid out and builds the most epic film series of all time! The truest, greatest realization of an absolutely moving literary masterpiece! And upon reflection through a second viewing it actually had even more emotional impact than in the first viewing! SPECTACULAR! Cannot wait for the 5 HOUR Extended Edition!

-Jeremy
Outlaw 7125
Panasonic DMP-BD85K blue ray
Xbox One X 4K Blu Ray/Games
Sony SS-K90ED tower speakers
DefTech Mythos 3 center
Modified Pyle 3" 2-way cube speakers side surround
Insignia 3" 2-way bookshelf surround back
Modified Audio Source SW-15 subwoofer (downward firing) 3000 watt
Dayton Audio SUB-1200 12" Subwoofer