Outlaw Audio home shop products hideout news support about
Topic Options
#21270 - 02/05/04 01:45 PM Freaky Friday....(don't laugh!)
kugumby Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: St. Louis, MO USA
Okay...laugh if you want to, but if you're forced to watch this movie (i.e. the family wants to watch this movie) there are two scenes in the movie that will rattle your house. (Thanks to the LFM-1)

For those unfamiliar, it's a Disney movie with Jamie Lee Curtis and Lindsay Lohan (sp?) from the remake of the Parent Trap. Mom and Daughter switch bodies and get to see how the other side lives.

The scene after they eat the fortune cookie early on and right before they switch back towards the end has kind of an earthquake effect that surprised the hell out of us, so much so, I was scrambling for the remote to turn it down.

So if your family asks to rent it, say absolutely! The earthquake effect is worth sitting through the rest of the movie.

Todd

[This message has been edited by kugumby (edited February 05, 2004).]

#21271 - 02/05/04 11:32 PM Re: Freaky Friday....(don't laugh!)
Alejate Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: Albany, NY
I have to agree. My daughter received this as a gift. So we were just casually watching it when all of a sudden the earthquake shook the entire room. My heart was pounding as my brain scrambled to figure out what the hell was going on. It's great! You can't help but smile and laugh a little after the earthquake is over. BTW, in public I'll deny I saw this movie.

Who's Online
0 registered (), 197 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
jamescuz, Zilla8d3, waferman, picnicjc, Hedoboy
8709 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
butchgo 1
zuter 1
Forum Stats
8,709 Registered Members
88 Forums
11,327 Topics
98,693 Posts