Outlaw Audio home shop products hideout news support about
Topic Options
#98149 - 08/09/18 12:27 PM Glitch with Logitech Harmony and 976
trackbike Offline
Deputy Gunslinger

I have multiple video sources for my home theater system controlled by a Logitech Harmony universal remote utilizing their hub. Whenever I turn on my system selecting a new source the prior source used when turned off is selected. I need to select the source button a second time to change. Once the system is on selecting a new source works as expected and I don't have to select it twice. Any ideas on what requires tweaking to get the system to turn on properly with a new source? Add some delays?

#98150 - 08/09/18 12:37 PM Re: Glitch with Logitech Harmony and 976 [Re: trackbike]
rdgrimes Offline
Gunslinger

Originally Posted By trackbike
I have multiple video sources for my home theater system controlled by a Logitech Harmony universal remote utilizing their hub. Whenever I turn on my system selecting a new source the prior source used when turned off is selected. I need to select the source button a second time to change. Once the system is on selecting a new source works as expected and I don't have to select it twice. Any ideas on what requires tweaking to get the system to turn on properly with a new source? Add some delays?

Assuming you already have Harmony set to start this activity with the AVR using a specific input:
You may need to add a delay for the 976. There's a setting for a device that controls how long Harmony waits after power on before sending any commands. I think that's in the power settings for each device.

Who's Online
0 registered (), 90 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Hedoboy, naowro, BeBop, workarounder, robpar
8705 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Forum Stats
8,705 Registered Members
88 Forums
11,326 Topics
98,691 Posts

Most users ever online: 476 @ 12/28/22 08:54 PM