I’m first and foremost a 2-channel audio guy with a separate 2-channel system sharing L/R amplification with the HT system.

I would love to see the following.

A 300w/ch dual-mono 2 channel amp and 300w 1 channel mono amp based on the USA-made 300w amp design. They would have 2 sets of switchable inputs so that one could connect a pre/pro’s L and R and a separate stereo preamp’s L and R, without the need to switch cables, or use a fixed setting on the stereo preamp for HT, or use a stereo preamp with a HT bypass. They would have a smaller form factor to fit into racks/stands more easily than the big multi-channel amps.

They could be marketed as serious amps for folks who desire a high quality separate stereo system and HT system within the same rack, or just want a high power stereo or mono amp for stand-alone stereo or passive sub use. They could also be a high-power upgrade path for folks using a receiver – for example buy the 2 channel to amplify front L and R, then later add the 1 channel mono amp to amplify the C.

Yes, the 2200 already exists, but I’m thinking a beefier, more powerful, USA-made design (with 2 sets of inputs).

If Outlaw could pull off a 2 channel amp like this for around $1000-1200 and a 1 channel mono amp for around $600-700, I would have already purchased the 2 channel or two 1 channel amps.