Building my first and hopefully last new house,
I will be placing TV/HT in the living room.

Vaulted ceiling in a 25 x 16 open plan kitchen - LR. A 1/3 high wall divides what I see being the back or seating 1/2 of the two areas. Photo is from smaller house - ignore dimensions shown - FP is the same layout. I plan on placing TV-stereo on MB wall, side surrounds by front door and end of divider wall, rear surrounds opposite of TV.

General layout.
Speakers - Green
Tv - Blue
Stereo - Yellow
Furniture - Red
Possible conduit - Orange

Concrete slab foundation - With cathedral ceiling. Should I have pvc - "conduit" placed in the slab to accommodate wiring under floor starting behind stereo in the wall at a double gang box, going to these locations so I can pull speaker wire continuing up in the walls to single gang receptacles at these locations as required ?
Surround by front door can be run in wall.

Never been through construction and I'm not at all familiar with slab foundation construction I know once it's in it's going to be hard to change it !

Almost forgot !
Recommendations for in wall speaker wire - I've been checking WWW.AudioAdvisor.Com and possibly Cobalt Cable\'s In-wall wire
- A bit pricey for me - but it's a long term investment. IMHO CC makes good - reasonably priced - well built / shielded speaker cables, I like mine.