Outlaw Audio home shop products hideout news support about
Topic Options
#16647 - 03/08/07 10:19 PM Naim Loudspeakers?
cedman1 Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: Chicago
I was wondering if anyone hear has any experience with Naim speakers and what they thought of that experience?

Thanks!

#16648 - 03/09/07 09:02 AM Re: Naim Loudspeakers?
ej Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: Fairview, TX
Cedman1 - no experience with their speakers but I've had a pair of Naim Audio speaker cables for nearly 10 years and they still sound great. I've gone through complete system changes with interconnects, listened to a world of speaker cables and always came back to the naim cables.

Arguments could go on forever whether or not cables make a difference in sound; well my humble experiences have heard the differences. Now I'm saying Naim is the best in world and no other cable should be considered, but they definitely belong in the very long list of very good cables.

Sorry for going on a tangent on nothing to do with a speaker; its just you don't hear many people speak of Naim Audio.

Oh..big downfall - all of Naim Audio stuff is expensive. Good luck with the speakers. If you decide to make the purchase, I'd be interested in hearing about what you heard. :-)
Panasonic AE900U
ML Aeon i
ML Cinema i
ML Descent
Monitor Audio Bronze
Panamax 5400-EX
Da-Lite 120" Fixed Screen
...and allot of goodies in between

EJ\'s Home Theater

#16649 - 03/09/07 10:59 AM Re: Naim Loudspeakers?
ej Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: Fairview, TX
STATEMENT ERROR: Now I'm saying Naim is the best in world and no other cable should be considered, but they definitely belong in the very long list of very good cables.

CORRECTION: Now I'm NOT saying Naim is the best in the world and no other cable should be considered, but they definitely belong in the very long list of very good cables.
Panasonic AE900U
ML Aeon i
ML Cinema i
ML Descent
Monitor Audio Bronze
Panamax 5400-EX
Da-Lite 120" Fixed Screen
...and allot of goodies in between

EJ\'s Home Theater

#16650 - 03/09/07 04:24 PM Re: Naim Loudspeakers?
cedman1 Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: Chicago
Thanks for the information. There is a dealer in town and I was thinking about stopping through for a serious listen. I can remember walking through the room where the Naim equipment was setup and playing some classical music. Unfortunately the speakers playing at the time were Quads and not the Naim's so I'm still rather curious to give them a listen. I'll attempt to give an update when I can work my way back over there and get a listen.

Who's Online
0 registered (), 87 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Hedoboy, naowro, BeBop, workarounder, robpar
8705 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Forum Stats
8,705 Registered Members
88 Forums
11,326 Topics
98,691 Posts

Most users ever online: 476 @ 12/28/22 08:54 PM