Outlaw Audio home shop products hideout news support about
Topic Options
#10433 - 09/01/02 12:14 PM A Sad Announcement
Smart Little Lena Offline
Desperado

Loc: Dallas
I don’t know how to do this and considered not posting, but then it would seem to me, as if I did not ‘care’ which is so very opposite of the truth. One feels ignorant and shy in the face of such an event.
Today I saw the news that RAF’s wife lost the battle her family fought with her on 8-18-02. I wanted to let those know here on this forum who had been aware of these circumstances.

RAF, if you are here someday soon, I wanted to say although the heart shrinks even from offers of comfort when it is so freshly torn. I hope you will allow yourself to accept what consolations your family and friends can offer.
We can never lose anything that is good never lose love or the memories of great happiness because they are true.

Thoughts are with you.
Mary S.

#10434 - 09/07/02 06:48 PM Re: A Sad Announcement
Skyfish Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: Arden Hills, MN, USA
SLL - Thanks for the info.

RAF - I don't know you and haven't been interacting with you on this forum, but you do feel like extended family. I have lost both parents to cancer and recently found out that one of my best friends from high school has inoperable brain cancer, so I have some sense of what is going on. I just want you to know that there are people out here like me that barely know you that none the less are saddened by your loss and wish the best for you and your family. I hope your views on the here-after are able to give you some comfort.

Who's Online
0 registered (), 117 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Hedoboy, naowro, BeBop, workarounder, robpar
8705 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
patm1198 1
Helson 1
Forum Stats
8,705 Registered Members
88 Forums
11,326 Topics
98,691 Posts