Alot of people are wondering about product updates on the 978. I am one of them. I am wondering about product updates on several Outlaw products. Is there any reason why we can't get a monthly update on this stuff. I asked a simple question on ICBM-2 thread about an update of any kind. I posted that back in February and still have not gotten anything. How about speakers? The old saying "no news is good news", is a load of crap. Something to let us know that at least there is a minute bit of progress, would be great. Either the owners have accumulated a hellacious pile of cash, and they just don't care about losing customers, or they've already gone broke over the 997 and 978 and just don't care anymore. I would still buy this thing when or if it came out, but there have been some pretty aggressive-sounding posts in the past about the delays. Personally, I don't think it's the delay that is irritating people or turning them to alternative products, I think it's the lack of communication to the customer. If all you sell is Audio/Video equipment and you are only developing one new product for 2 years and everybody is going nuts waiting for a simple update, then why not email everyone an update that takes 10 minutes a month to type?! I'm a loyal customer and a small business owner and I don't want to sound like a prick, but it's just a tad bit unprofessional to not send out an update to people more than twice a year. We're not looking for financial statements from Outlaw, LLC. We're trying to figure out where to invest our money and who to invest it with. We would like Outlaw to help us decide. So can we get some kind of an official update on the 978? And for crying out loud, how long does it take to respond to a simple question about the ICBM 2?
Rotel RMB-1075
Oppo BDP-93
M&K LCR 75 mains
M&K Center 750
M&K SS550 Surrounds
M&K SS550 Back Surrounds
Dual Epik Legends