Outlaw Audio home shop products hideout news support about
Topic Options
#82871 - 03/12/10 10:41 PM This is the right decision!
rmilewsk Offline
Gunslinger

DROPPING THE PREVIOUS PROCESSOR AND INTRODUCING A NEW ONE IS THE RIGHT DECISION!

I give a gigantic amount of support and thanks to outlaw for making what must of been an extremely difficult decision. They know they have alienated thousands of customers, and instead of putting out an inferiour product they are taking the chance of alienating thousands more by making them wait. Deep down they know it's better to put out a good product. I applaud them for this.

There must have been many sleepless nights waiting for the previous processor to come to fuition. Much hair pulling when month after month it never happened. I can only imagine the moment when the outlaw's management finally got a good night's sleep after the decision to cut and start over was made.

#82958 - 03/16/10 01:57 PM Re: This is the right decision! [Re: rmilewsk]
E'pin Sen Ob Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: rmilewsk
DROPPING THE PREVIOUS PROCESSOR AND INTRODUCING A NEW ONE IS THE RIGHT DECISION!

I give a gigantic amount of support and thanks to outlaw for making what must of been an extremely difficult decision. They know they have alienated thousands of customers, and instead of putting out an inferiour product they are taking the chance of alienating thousands more by making them wait. Deep down they know it's better to put out a good product. I applaud them for this.

There must have been many sleepless nights waiting for the previous processor to come to fuition. Much hair pulling when month after month it never happened. I can only imagine the moment when the outlaw's management finally got a good night's sleep after the decision to cut and start over was made.

Well put rmilewsk. I totally agree.

MY HOME THEATER PICTURES http://community.webshots.com/user/bonesnipe

Who's Online
0 registered (), 177 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Hedoboy, naowro, BeBop, workarounder, robpar
8705 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
butchgo 1
zuter 1
Forum Stats
8,705 Registered Members
88 Forums
11,327 Topics
98,693 Posts