I currently have an M&K 7.1 system with an Epik Legend for the sub (plan on adding a 2nd Legend around christmas time). These are the older M&K's. For movies, I have yet to hear anything that comes close except for the M&K 150's which are of course, far better and more expensive than my setup. For 2 channel music, they kinda suck. For HD audio sources such as blu-ray concerts, they are amazing. I was curious as to how the Outlaws would compare. The Outlaw LCR's are $200 more than the, what I would call the equivalent, M&K line (LCR 750). The bookshelves are also pretty pricey. Obviously Outlaw is very proud of these speakers. The surround models seem to be the only speakers somewhat reaonably priced and they haven't been in stock for I don't know how long. So I guess to all you outlaw speaker owners, are these things really that good? I mean a 7 channel system with 3 LCR's and 4 bookshelves, you're looking at dropping $4000.00 and that's with no sub. If you replace the bookshelves with surrounds, you're looking at just over $3500.00 which is a little better but still not what I would consider to be a "value" like their amps. Thoughts?
Rotel RMB-1075
Oppo BDP-93
M&K LCR 75 mains
M&K Center 750
M&K SS550 Surrounds
M&K SS550 Back Surrounds
Dual Epik Legends