I have been planning to get a 1050 with some axioms for a while now. Tough times have put off my purchase and now I read that you need a 950 if you want to do HDTV. Since I want to build a total HD package it makes sense to go with the upgrade. My questions is this. While Axiom is widely regarded as a good speaker for the money and a good match to the 1050, are they good enough to hang with a 950/770. If not what are some good suggestions. I have looked at Paradigm Studio 20/40s and BA VR-M50s and both sounded good in the store but you know how that is(liked the BAs a bit more but they were different stores so it is hard to tell). Does Axiom compare? Are there any others I should look into for this set up? This is a bigger investment than I originally intended but since I seem to be committed to it by HD necessity, I want my speakers to do the system justice. As you can tell, this is my first quest for high end componentry and I want to do it right if I am going to spend some cash, then again bang for the buck is always nice.

your help is appreciated.