Hey all,

I have posted all over the place including on this forum. I have the 7700 amp since 2006 with my 990. Worked great until a few months back. When I used to turn on my system, using a power conditioner (Monster 3500, actually 2 of them)delay on the amp it came on with no sound at all for many years, always came on quiet and ran quiet. About 4 months ago, when I powered on my system, when the amp came on, it made a kind of loud buzz/hum which stated low and got loud, lasted a second. Then after all was on, the buzz/hum from my speakers was there.

Nothing in 6 years, now a buzz??? I didn't pay much attention to it as I was not using the system much and was going to upgrade to a new Oppo blu ray player, new Epson PJ and new Marantz AV7005. All in place, hooked them up and the same thing happening, buzz/hum kind of loud, way louder then before. Spent months troubleshooting, reading, ran a brand new 20 amp circuit etc. The only time the buzz is present is when I run either RCA cables or XLR cables from the amp to the pre. The more cables I plug in, the louder the buzz gets and so on.

I am now thing maybe it is the amp? Just wondering some thoughts from everyone on this. I am calling Outlaw in the AM for some much needed help. Thanks.