Hello all. I currently have an original model 750 and I like it very much. But, I just bought a new condo and I think I am ready to finish building out my home theater. I currently (gasp) use an old receiver as a 2-channel amp to power my 6th and 7th channels, so that needs to go in favor of a real amp(s).

So, I am thinking either just add two 2200’s and be happy, or sell my 750 (will I get anything for it?) and buy 7 of the 2200’s? Certainly I would rather have the 7 2200’s but I don’t want to unload my 750 unless I will get at least some money for it. I currently use a Lexicon DC-1 for a processor, and I would like to upgrade that in the near future to an MC-8 (balanced) so having a full array of balanced amps would be a plus.

Other info: Speakers are currently three BAG END MM8’s across the front with an 18” BAG END infrasub as well, surrounds are a mixture of old Cambridge Sound Works and some B&W’s… Going to replace all of those with four BAG END M6 speakers.

Any thoughts? If I had a good buyer or even an attractive deal from Outlaw it would not take that much to sway me. Of course I could buy the two now anyways and get the rest later, but can’t do the package deal in that case. I could also look at the single 7-channel amps…maybe.

Jeff333