Outlaw Audio home shop products hideout news support about
Topic Options
#69984 - 08/25/05 03:46 PM How does it sound?
Stewie Griffin Offline
Deputy Gunslinger

Loc: Quahog
Hi All,

I'm ordering a 1070 and an LFM-2 tonight. Any feedback from LFM-2 owner's yet?

S. Griffin

Main System:
990, 7700, LFM-1, Vienna Acoustics, Sony SXRD

#69985 - 09/05/05 11:08 PM Re: How does it sound?
surfdaddydean Offline
Deputy Gunslinger

Loc: Shell Beach
You will be stoked! I ordered my Harmon Kardon components days before I ordered the LFM-2 but the subwoofer arrived first. Here is the whole experience in a nutshell. Lost an ebay auction on a high-end gallo acustics sub and said screw it. Read about the LFM-1 in some AV mag so I checked out the Outlaw site. Read about the LFM-2 and thought that would be a better fit for my new condo lifestyle. The package arrived only a few days after I ordered it. The shipping box was reinforced yet the sub was packed in a second box within. The foam was top quality and the sub came in this cool cloth/felt-like bag. $299? I couldn't frickin believe it. The feet of the sub seem to weigh at least a pound each and the whole device is pure quality. I'm no audiophile and the sub is currently hooked up to my old Yamaha reciever so I can't give you some impressive review. All I can tell you is that I invited some friends over and we cranked Kid Rock and AC/DC while downing a few beers. It was clear, the sound had depth and it rocked! For a Jr. it ain't small and it is all the sub I need. Deano

Who's Online
0 registered (), 79 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Hedoboy, naowro, BeBop, workarounder, robpar
8705 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Forum Stats
8,705 Registered Members
88 Forums
11,326 Topics
98,691 Posts

Most users ever online: 476 @ 12/28/22 08:54 PM