I LOVED my B&K 3090 preamp processor. I had it in my system for 10 years. About 6 weeks ago I heard some static coming from the left rear surround. I took it to my local Hi End repair facility who told me my processing board was fried frown and that B&K no longer makes replacement boards for my unit.

I have always attended the Home Theater Show at the Hilton in NYC and I never missed OUTLAW's presentation. When it became apparent that I needed a new preamp- this is the first company I thought of. I looked at a new B&K, Rotel, Bryston and Lexicon. In the end, I couldn't justify spending the extra money.

My 990 will hopefully arrive shortly. I will be connecting it to either my Aragon 8008X3 amp for the front channels or a Carver TFM-35 and Marantz MA-500 monoblocks. The speakers are Sonus Faber Grand Pianos, Solo Center and Concertino rears. I am using a Veleodyne F-1200 servo sub. TV is the Sony 36 XBR Hi Def along with a Sony DVD Changer, Pioneer LD player and Cablevision HD DVR cablebox.

I will post pictures when it is all together.

Bedroom: Sony 4es, Sonus Faber; Pioneer 5080; Aragon 8008X3, Marantz MA-500, Velodyne servo sub, Panasonic 55 bd; Panamax, Harmony One

Livingroom: Onkyo TX-SR602, Vizio M70-C3, Atlantic Technology 5.1, Xbox one, Xbox 360, Playstation 4