I finally figured out that to get the 12V trigger from the 990 to turn off the 7125 amplifier, I have to turn off ZONE2 with the ZONE 2 remote, then power the 990 off with its remote. Only then does it actually turn off both units and go to standby mode. If ZONE 2 is left on, then the 12V trigger is left on and ZONE 2 keeps on playing audio thru the amp (currently, I am using two of the seven power amps in the 7125 to power ZONE 2 which feeds the ceiling speakers throughout my house). Anyway, this may be a desirable feature for some, but I want to put the 990 and the 7125 into standby with just the main remote control power off button. Can I change the setup to make ZONE 2 shut off with the main remote power down button? I couldn't find any way to do this in all the menus but I hope its possible.

I know that some Outlaw amplifier models have audio sense so maybe this is why the 7125 does not go to standby since audio is still present on two of the seven amps. The 7125 amp manual does not indicate that this would happen but, it still might do that so thought I would ask the question to the Outlaw community.
Paradigm Mini Monitor V.3 Fronts
Paradigm CC150 Center
Paradigm ADP-170 Bipole Surrounds