Oops looks like this is one that got away from our usual quick posting procedures. Sorry!

This review by Doug Blackburn was in Widescreen Review's June/July 2013 Issue.

"Outlaw Audio's Model 975 is a great value in a surround processor price range that has sorely needed more, or any, options for a long time. Be sure you understand the Model 975's feature set to insure it will do what you want it to do. The Model 975 has the lowest price of any surround processor I'm aware of, but the low cost doesn't result in low-quality sound. If you need and want the feature set of the 975 processor, it will definitely live up to your expectations for sound quality in spite of the low price. Outlaw sells a 7-channel amplifier for just $699, With 75 watts per channel that is equivalent to at least 150 watts per channel in overstated "AVR watts". So for $1,248, on paper one can have a separate processor and amplifier that will perform at least as well as AVRs in the $2,000 range (Outlaw Audio actually offers this Model 975/7075 combination for $1,098; so in reality it is even a better deal).

If the day comes when you need something the Model 975 can't do, keep the amplifier and replace the Model 975, and you are good to go again. I enjoyed the time I spent with the Model 975 quite a lot, I think you will too."