Let me start off mentioning that I was stalking my UPS guy. The tracking sight told me my delivery date was for yesterday. When it started getting late I figured this guys not coming. I took it upon myself to search and destroy going from block to block. I saw him pass right buy me but I was picking up my wife, DOH! So I went home called UPS and they mentioned they send a note if not delivered yesterday. I was looking out windows, putting my ear to the floor, everything. As soon as I go and ask (who does number two work for?) the bell rings. I rush to the door stumbling and tagging all my furniture. Anyway as you can guess I was a little anxious.

Finally the review. I hooked it up and first off, I am a dumb monkey. I need some color distinction so that I can go green, green, red, red, blue, blue. Everything is one color no component distinction. I am use to my cables being all together, also no big deal. The last negative was on my part. I always have to get the most, the biggest. I really did not need 3.5 meters worth of PSC cable but like I said I am retarded.

Those were the negatives very few and very futile if you ask me. Now lets go to the important part positives. I tested them after I calibrated my set with avia. Then I popped in Gladiator, I really could not stop watching it. I have a sony 36" XBR, but it is one without HD-upgrade abillity. I can't even use a progressive scan DVD player. It has no scalers, or line doublers, as todays TVs do. The reason I say this is because my picture is somewhat limited to how good it can look. I feel these cables have brought it to its highest point. The depth in the picture was greatly improved. The colors seem to have a great distinction and richness to them. I had some AR HD cables, this really knocks them out the box. I put Mission Impossible in, I was having problems in the dancing scene with shadow bands next to all the characters. All gone with these cables. I also watched Episode I again noticing the depth it was given. I will do more testing today. I highly recommend these cables. There value an performance are not achieved anywhere else. They have really given me the best picture my TV can give.